- Open settings or control panel
- Find add device or add printers
- Click add device, it should start scanning the network to pickup the printer.
- If it discovers the printer, follow the next buttons to install.
- If it does not discover the printer, you will need to add it manually.
- Click the "My computer couldn't find the device link"
- Select TCP/IP from the drop down list
- Enter the IP address of 192.168.1.250
- Select next to install the drivers
- Select Canon and use the Canon IR ADV C3080 driver
- Install the printer
- Print a test page
- Chuck it in the bin
- Print forever
To connect to the B/W printer, simply follow the above guide and replace the IP address with: 192.168.1.251